Still have a question? Don't hesitate to shoot me an email! :)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you travel?
- Oh definitely! I travel for over half of my weddings, and have a whole web page dedicated to travel dates. However, I do only take a certain number of travel weddings per year, and dates book out fast. Please reach out sooner rather than later! :)
What are your travel rates/policies?
- All of the prices listed in the wedding packages already include my travel fees and expenses. Email me for a detailed guide of my packages for more info.
What's in your camera bag?
- Go-to combo: Nikon D850 & 35mm
- Backups: Nikon D610 & 50mm, 24-70mm zoom
- Lighting (for dark receptions): soft LED OCL and B700 Speedlight
Do you do family sessions?
- I used to, but not anymore :) The one time that I do family sessions is during the fall for mini sessions.
Do you do maternity sessions?
- No, just couples and weddings.
Do you do paid portrait / model sessions?
- Nope, just couples and weddings.
What is the turn-around time for photos?
- 3 weeks for engagements, couples, or bridal sessions. 6 weeks for elopements. 8 weeks for weddings.
- I do offer rush turnaround! The delivery time will be cut in half.
- $200 for engagements, couples, and bridal sessions
- $300 for elopements
- $350-$550 for weddings (depending on coverage)
How do you deliver your photos?
- Through a gorgeous online gallery that allows you to download the photos to any device.
How many photos will I get from my session?
- 100+ for bridals, engagements, or couples sessions
- 75+ per hour for weddings and elopements.
Do you have a second shooter?
- No, but second shooter coverage can be added to any wedding package.
Do you do mentor sessions?
- Yes! Check out the mentorship tab.
Do you sell your presets?
- No, sorry! I'd check out Anni Graham's or Dawn Charles'!
Do you give clients physical albums/photo books after the wedding?
- No, but I do have a designer who I've worked with a lot who I can refer you to for a custom album :) I don't offer albums because I have found that clients usually want to design and customize their own after receiving their wedding gallery from me.
Do you deliver the RAW photos?
- A RAW photo is a photo taken straight from the camera and put onto the computer. No editing, no retouching, nothing. These images are HUGE, btw. Like 50-60 MB a piece. Uploading and sending these sizes of photos would take foreverrrr. Plus, I spend hours and hours editing each photo to make your gallery look perfect for you :) These edited photos are sent at a manageable size of 4-8 MB, plenty big for any printing needs. So long story short, no, I do not send RAW photos.